Monday, November 11, 2013

WILD HORSE VALLEY and Backpack information

8X10
          The weather here in Arizona is cooling off. I threw on my backpack and the dogs  and  I went down to the river bed to do some painting. This  was  the first one.
This is my Kelty Redwing 50 with my Standard Size Plein Air System
That's Lexi telling me to get to work. I seldom use an umbrella, but this is how I use it.
Kelty Redwing 50 with my palette, wet panel carrier, brush holder, and  paper towels in the main section. My plastic trash bags are in one zippered side pocket and my extra thinner is in the other side pocket.
The center compartment holds insect repellent, sunscreen, palette knives, drawing materials and paint tubes.
My brush cleaner container is in the very top compartment.
This is the Kelty Redwing 40 with the MINI Plein Air System ready for longer hikes. I always strap the tripod on one side and  the Panel Holder on the other.
Another set up with my backpack tied to the leg of the tripod in case  of wind.

1 comment: